How can I link my social media accounts to my website?
Posted on December, 13th 2017
It’s easy with a plugin we use called Jetpack. Simply install and activate the plugin, register for your free account and you’re ready to share.
- From your website dashboard, click on JetPack, and then “settings” from the dropdown list.
- Jetpack will open and you’ll click on the tab for “sharing.”
- Set the preferences to those you want (we recommend automatically sharing your posts).
- Add the accounts to share too (if you’re already logged into your accounts when you do this it’s super fast!).
- Select the option to add sharing and like buttons to your media.
That’s all there is to it. Once this is in place your posts will automatically feed to your social media accounts when you publish them. Don’t want a post to share? There is an option near the “publish” button on each post allowing you to click to change your sharing settings for that instance.
If this seems daunting to you, just give us a call at 406-587-3583 or contact us today and we’ll help!