Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Media Works, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Media Works, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Media Works, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Media Works, LLC’s website are provided “as is”. Media Works, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Media Works, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Media Works, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Media Works, LLC’s Internet site, even if Media Works, LLC or a Media Works, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Media Works, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Media Works, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Media Works, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Media Works, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Media Works, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Media Works, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Media Works, LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Accounts will be billed for services provided at the time the service is completed unless otherwise specified in an estimate or contract. All invoices are to be paid within 30 days of the date of issue. Failure to pay within this time may result in finance charges of 1% a month, with a minimum of $3/month. Failure to pay repeatedly will result in required pre-payment for any future services.
Your satisfaction with our services is very important to us. Our work is completed at the request of our client, following the client’s specifications as closely as possible, using our professional skills and judgment to provide the best Web and Graphic design service. If the work provided does not meet the client’s desired goals, Media Works will continue to work to attain that goal. If the client prefers to not work with Media Works further, Media Works requires payment for all time worked. Refunds are not offered for services rendered.